Alright so guys, I have this wonderful friend, we met through online and been talking for 4-5 years. Never met in person because we\'re in different states. Anyway, we\'re both strictly friends. Or should I say, close friends? She\'s been having some mental issues with her bf. And have been bothering me a lot about it lately. First couple months of her bombarding me with all this problems about her bf, I was cool with it and helped her out as much as I could through Facebook, but lately it\'s been real tough and seriously hurting her and it really hurts me to see a close friend get slowly mentally destroyed into ash. She\'s going to fly to Europe to meet her bf for the first time in person in about 7-8 days left, but isn\'t sure if she wants to anymore because of what happened in the past with him. She does not think she can lead herself to the right path anymore. I myself isn\'t sure if I should be leading her life anyway. If you were in my shoe, what would you tell her? How would you guide her to the right path?
Long Story short short:
- My friend met her boyfriend through online.
- Her bf cheated on her and told her about it.
- She cheated back to get revenge. She admits that she\'s just as bad when she did that.
- But they\'re still together because they both love each other. Or they just want to fu*k the sh*t out of each other then break up. These two are horny ass.
- Everyday my friend will have flash back of her bf cheating on her and she would cry and complain about it to me. I have no choice but become Mr. Nice guy and listen. Bullsh*t right? Maybe I should just fu*k off? But I anit that kind of person. Maybe I like her? Or is it just who I am?
Would you tell her to dump him and screw the tickets to fly over there?
Tell her to fly there, see how it goes then think it over after?
How would you help someone out like this?
Maybe they need professional help?
edited on 6/16/2013 10:11:09 AM